Maintenance Technician for large bolt manufacturer. Temp to Hire opening.
- Manage the preventative maintenance schedule in order to keep equipment in satisfactory working condition.
- Communicate with Production Manager and Production Control Manager for scheduled Maintenance of equipment to ensure production capacity is not affected by down-time for maintenance.
- Manage and respond quickly to maintenance request forms received.
- Diagnose equipment failures and recommend to management the parts and repairs necessary to get equipment back into satisfactory working condition.
- Make recommendations for preventive maintenance/service intervals based on equipment type/function.
- Maintain proper fluid levels (i.e. – oil and coolant) for all equipment.
- Shut down/lock out all unsafe or damage equipment, and immediately report to management.
- Must have knowledge for trouble-shooting electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic failures.
- Scheduled: 1st Shift 6:00am – Temp to Hire
- Pay rate: DOE
- Education, training, and/ or general knowledge and experience with industrial equipment including but not limited to: CNC lathes, CNC mills, manual lathes, manual mills, forging presses, heat treat furnaces, and fork lifts.