Job Description: ResourceMFG is currently recruiting for hard working candidates with construction, mechanic, auto body repair, fabrication, or furniture building experience for a 1st and 2nd shift in the Southeast Grand Rapids, MI area.
1st: 6:00 AM - 2:00 PM
2nd: 1:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Tasks to Perform:
- Utilize hand tools, welding equipment and engineering drawings for the purpose of building
- Certifying plating on plastics racks per customer requirements
- Utilize PPE and manual equipment in a safe and productive manners
- Maintain and monitor all PPE equipment to include weld masks, hearing protection and machine guards
- Builder needs to follow all labor and material tracking in Global Shop as needed and trained.
- Primary operations will be in the assembly/build areas but may be requested to work in other areas such as tip assembly, welding, or coating departments. May need to perform soldering and welding as needed and trained.
- Review and ensure that all product paperwork and identification match the product being worked on and that high-quality work for downstream internal or external customer is completed in a timely fashion
- Medical Benefits Available Immediately
- Referral Program
- Direct Deposit
- Career Advancement Opportunities - FREE Online College Courses