Great entry level position for someone looking to start a career in manufacturing.
Hours 6:00am-3:00pm Monday- Friday
5:30 - 2:00 pm
• Once raw material has been fabricated, the assembly team is responsible for following blueprints to assembly product according to design
• Use of hand tools to perform final assembly
• Each product is different, must pay close attention to prints
• Working around manufacturing machines
• Retain training on blue print reading
• Lifting 50LBS
• Standing on your feet for entire shift at assembly station
In office interview with a recruiter is required.
Sportworks requires a Resume submittal along with shift and best attributes that match the job.
When an employee is selected to interview for a position, interview information is sent over along with the supervisor extension. There is no receptionist but there is a black phone in the front. Employee will dial in for corresponding supervisor. Once interview in conducted, offer should be made few days following or sometimes right away.
When reporting into work, employee must park in the back, next to the basketball hoop and
enter through employee door. Must ask for lead name, should be given by the supervisor at the time of an offer.
Dress code is manufacturing/industrial casual: work boots are encouraged or just a comfortable shoes. Clothes should not be baggy or have holes in them. Must not ever wear shorts for safety reasons. Must dress comfortably to move around as needed.
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.