Job Opening: Assembler
GREAT OPPORTUNITY WITH WEEKLY PAY!
VERONA AREA SEEKING ASSEMBLY ASSOCIATES FOR 1ST SHIFT!!
1st Shift–Monday-Thursday 6:00 am – 4:30 pm OVERTIME AS NEEDED
Jumpstart Your Manufacturing Career
Fed up with endlessly searching for “manufacturing jobs near me”? Well, your search ends here. ResourceMFG is currently hiring Assembly Workers at one of the top manufacturing facilities in the area. Don’t pass up the opportunity to earn solid pay and benefits while gaining new skills to level up your career.
Be a part of the ResourceMFG team, recognized for its highest commitment to employee safety!
“All of the staff was helpful in assisting me with my job and other questions about employment and insurance options.” ResourceMFG Associate, Elizabeth
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Assembler We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Troubleshoot issues
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and inventory documentation
- Inspection of product
- Experience with electronic assembly, a plus
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
- Minimum 3 months relevant Assembly experience
- Attention to detail
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Basic Math
- Mechanical aptitude
- Able to read blueprints/drawings
- Hand eye coordination and dexterity
- Basic computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to stand for duration of shift
- Comfortable with repetitive hand/wrist tasks
- Hard working and reliable
- Good attendance
- Assemble parts and equipment as designated by assembly plans
- Work on assembly lines to assemble complete units to achieve line cycle time demand
- Maintain work space in terms of organization and cleanliness
- Ability to work in Team environment, communicate timely and accurately with co-workers and supervisors.