Job Opening: Production Shop Worker
ResourceMFG has some great opportunities for General Production within a manufacture in Chatsworth, CA.
Hours: 4:00pm – 12:45am
Monday to Friday
Temp to hire Opportunity
Working in a general shop environment.
The ideal candidate will be a self-started, motivated and demonstrate he/she can work under general supervision.
- Candidate will work in a manufacturing setting, sanding and work with fiberglass materials.
- Work in a full body jump suite and wear a N95 mask during the work day. (Sanding)
- Use of power tools, such as screwdrivers, hand sanders, etc.
- Must follow company policies which include wearing personal protective equipment when required.
- Other Job duties as required.
- 0-1 years experience – Willing to train the right candidate
- Prior hands-on work experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
- Able to lift, push and pull carts and product within legal standards.
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) preferred.
- Punctual and reliable person.
- Must exhibit good judgment. Personal as well as professional integrity.
- Must possess good communication skills
- Ability to work within a diverse of personalities and cultures
- Good communication skills and the ability to meet deadlines