Job Opening: Production Operator I
Looking for an Inspector for a warehouse center in Plymouth, MN
Temp to hire!
– Operates equipment used to manufacture products from raw materials into finished goods.
– Maintains inventory records of raw materials used in manufacturing and keeps accurate and up-to-date records and/or data sheets on materials in process.
– Performs in-process tests to ensure production meets required specifications.
– Recognizes equipment malfunctions and/or product deficiencies, and troubleshoots errors to achieve continuing optimum production levels.
– Hardness, weight, variation, pH and moisture content.
– Follows blueprints, subassembly layouts, and schematics.
– Maintains running accounts of orders received, work completed, and inventory.
– Matches workload, manning, and equipment capacity to existing inventory.
– Prepares and monitors master schedules by working with materials planning, production, and maintenance personnel to coordinate activities.
– Requisitions materials after determining delivery dates.
- Acquires basic job skills and learns company policies and procedures; generally, has little or no prior relevant training or work experience.
As a ProLogistix Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Working for ProLogistix
We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.