Job Opening: Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Associate
HIRING IMMEDIATELY in Lubbock, Texas!
Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Associate for 1st Shift
Earn Good Pay. Work with Great People.
If you are safety-minded and hardworking, an amazing Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Associate position is available now for immediate hire. Work for a great company offering weekly pay and benefits. As a part of our team, you also get access to FREE skills training and other benefits to help you grow in your career.
Pay: 14.00 per hour
8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
Shipping / Receiving Warehouse Associate Responsibilities:
- Loading, unloading, shipping, and receiving warehouse items
- Transporting materials to different locations within the facility with forklift
- Optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency
- Securing loads to the forklift before transportation
- Operating and managing technical equipment
- Identifying workplace safety hazards
- Adhering to safety management standards.
- Adhering to production schedules
As a ResourceMFG Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive weekly pay (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- $100 Referral Bonuses
- Access to medical, dental, and vision benefits plus retirement plan
- AT&T cell phone discounts available
- Access to free mental health services
- Access to Working Advantage discounts and offers
- Life assistance resources. National and state offerings for food, utilities, housing, mental health and much more
- Minimum of 6 months recent Sit-down forklift experience
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to climb and complete repetitive motions
- Task will be on and off the forklift
Apply Today and get on the path to success with a company where Warehouse Shipping and Receiving employees rate us 3X better than the other guys!
Working For ResourceMFG
ResourceMFG is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty manufacturing and logistics division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.