Job Opening: Inside Sales Manager
We have a direct hire opportunity for an Inside Sales Manager in Bothell at a company that specializes in pipe products for water and wastewater infrastructure.
The company’s pipe products are primarily sold to large distributors who serve municipal customers in cities and towns across America.
In this role, manage an Inside Sales team of 15+ responsible for customer service and quotations, set sales goals, train the team to sell specialized products, and enhance how the team interacts with customers.
Direct Hire Opportunity – Be on our client’s payroll from Day 1!
Salary and Shift Information:
- Salary: $79K–$142K/a year with both annual and profit-sharing bonuses
- This is a 1st shift opening
Job Duties of the Inside Sales Manager:
- Transition the Inside Sales team from merely taking orders to actively selling, cross-selling, and up-selling
- Ensure the sales process is streamlined for customers: quotes, order entry, processing return merchandise authorizations, credits, etc.
- Set sales goals, train the team, and enhance how the team interacts with customers to drive sales
- Deliver a level of customer service that exceeds what the company leaders and customers expect
- Advance the skills set and sales effectiveness of the Inside Sales team
- Update pricing, update the product catalog, and oversee the creation and maintenance of price lists and customer lists
- Work with scheduling and purchasing teams to ensure the system has the latest cost data and accurate prices
- Communicate new products, price changes, and other important updates to the customer base
- Inspire the department to meet their productivity goals with your effective leadership
- Monitor and report on sales metrics to executive management
- Learn about the waterworks industry and pipe products that are used for various applications
Benefits of the Inside Sales Manager:
- Medical Insurance: 100% employer paid medical plan option
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance: Long-Term / Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bonuses: They offer both annual and profit-sharing bonuses
- Employee Events
Job Requirements of the Inside Sales Manager:
- Have 5 years of experience in managing or supervising a customer service department, inside sales team, or equivalent functions
- Must have 5+ years of experience in a sales role
- Experience with Oracle or Salesforce is a plus
- Have previous distribution experience and working with distributor groups (preferred)
- Have strong people skills to manage internal and external relationships