Job Opening: Quality Control Tech
Quality Control inspector needed in the city of Ontario!
A large formulator and manufacturer of nutritional bar and functional powder products is seeking production workers to join their team.
Overtime available and contract to hire positions, lots of opportunities to move up within the company!
Great Opportunity for anyone interested in a future in Quality control Technician
First Shift 3:00AM to 3:30PM 12-hour shift Rotating schedule every other weekend schedule
1st shift $19/hr
- Perform all assigned inspections in a manner consistent with established quality standards and inspection frequencies for compliance to formulation and specifications.
- Utilize basic inspection measuring tools (scale, ruler, micrometer, thermometer, etc.) to perform simple tests and basic math skills to calculate average and ranges of data
- Document and report inspection results in a clear and concise manner. Report all discrepancies to Supervisor or other Company Manager.
- Comply with and enforce Good Manufacturing Practices
- Assist in collecting and preparing samples for sensory or analytical analysis, such as weighing, mixing, and labeling the samples.
- Perform routine tests using laboratory equipment and tools such as water activity, pH, viscosity, and others.
Great Attendance a Must!
Team player attitude
Slip resistant shoes required?
Safety awareness and good manufacturing skills
Able to lift to 20lbs
Adhere to company’s rules and regulations