Job Opening: Manufacturing Assembler
Assemblers are responsible for the assembly of the electrical components of the products as per written assembly instructions.
Electrical assemblers work in teams with each assembler assigned specific duties within the team.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am-4:30pm
Interview and Resume Required
- Assembles electrical components as per instructions
- Dismantles, adjust, and assemble equipment according to plans, manuals, or drawings
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Continuously looks for ways to improve work processes and individual knowledge and skills
- Pre-Employment screenings
- Lifting up to 50lbs
- Standing and walking for 8+ hours
- Interview and Resume
- English preferred
- 6 months to 1 year experience in electrical assembly;
- strong wiring and mechanical abilities desired
- Wire harness and soldering experience a plus
- The employee is required to stand and walk on a daily basis.