Job Opening: Forklift Driver
Immediate Forklift Driver Opportunities
1st, 2nd & 3rd Shift Available
Great Pay & Benefits. Healthy & Safe Workplace.
One click is all that stands between you and your next job opportunity. A fast-growing local manufacturer is looking for a detail-oriented and experienced Forklift Operator. Join our team and receive competitive weekly pay, benefits and opportunity for growth.
- Pay: 19.00, 19.75 & 20.50 per hour base on the shift
- 1st Shift: 7:00am – 3:00pm, Monday – Friday
- 2nd Shift: 3:00pm – 11:00pm, Monday – Friday
- 3rd Shift: 11:00pm – 7:00am, Monday – Friday
- Overtime Available
- Full Time
- Temp to hire Opportunity
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG associate We Offer You:
- Competitive weekly Pay ( Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available )
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- 100.00 Unlimited Referral Bonus
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- Mobile App- easy access to paystubs & W2 and More!
Forklift Driver Job Responsibilities:
- Assist in cycle counting of warehouse inventories and in auditing shipments
- Operate a hi-lo upon successful completion of training course and written test equipment and UPS machine
- Assemble warehouse racking as needed
- Load trucks with finished goods for customers, verifying shipper with product loaded
- Unload, receive in, and put away in proper location purchased material after quantity verification and inspection
- Responsible for seeing that stock is rotated
- Stage and label correctly all outbound product
- Comply with of all internal and OSHA required safety procedure
Forklift Driver Job Requirements:
- Sit-down Forklift (Propane) experience is required within the last 6 months.
- High School Diploma, GED or 3-6 months of related experience / training.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to lift or move up to 100 pounds
- Ability to distinguish color variation
Get to know us and experience why ResourceMFG earned ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Talent Award for providing our job seekers with superior service. Apply Today!