Job Opening: Sales Support Specialist
Immediate Job Openings!
Sales Support Specialist
Let ResourceMFG Find Your Next Job.
Are you looking for a company that treats you right? Ready to earn great pay in a safe and friendly environment? Look no further. ResourceMFG is one of the largest manufacturing employers in America. We’re hiring a Sales Support Specialist right now for one of our top facilities in the area.
- Pay: 18.00 – 22.00 per hour base on experience
- 1st Shift: 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday
- Temp to Hire Opportunity
- Full Time
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- 100.0 Unlimited Referral Bonus
- Mobile App – easy access to paystubs & W2 and More!
Sales Support Specialist Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinating with internal and external customers to resolve order discrepancies
- Receiving, verifying the accuracy of, and processing purchase orders from customers utilizing QuickBooks and MES systems (and customer systems where available)
- Monitoring WIP and actively working with internal and external customers to resolve roadblocks to on-time delivery including revising due dates, locking orders to prevent incomplete or incorrect shipments.
- Coordinating with internal departments to prevent and resolve Accounts Receivable issues
Sales Support Specialist Job Requirements:
- Ability to navigate stairs and ladders and access confined and tight space areas
- Ability to work within diverse work environment; Cleanroom, Office & Outdoors
- Ability to type, write and perform other repetitive motions for long period of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50Lbs
- This position requires the ability to read, write and speak English
- 4 year college degree preferred
- Two or more years of prior customer service, production control, or accounting experience preferred
Apply with us and find out why Manufacturing workers are 3.5x more likely to want to work for ResourceMFG than oth