Job Opening: Production
1st & 2nd Shift Available
Willing to Train!
Start Your Manufacturing Career With Us.
Are you looking to get started in the growing Manufacturing industry? This Production Associate with a well-known facility in the area is the perfect opportunity! This job will provide you with competitive pay, benefits and the opportunity to learn new skills.
- Pay: 16.00 & 16.75 per hour base on the Shift
- 1st Shift: 7:00am – 3:00pm, Monday – Friday
- 2nd Shift: 3:00pm – 11:00pm, Monday – Friday
- Temp to Hire Opportunity
- Full Time
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Associate We Offer You:
- 100.00 Unlimited Referral Bonuses
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- Mobile App – easy access to paystubs & W2 and More!
Production Associate Job Responsibilities:
- Associate will be doing heavy lifting
- Associate will be assigned to the compression and waterjet department.
- Meets the metrics, expectations and standardized work to complete all tasks at specialized assembly operation.
- Communicates, detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the Production Supervisor, Cell Lead, or Switch while monitoring the product process
- Sorts, reworks and inspects the products for reject and non-conformance
- Packages finished products
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations; follows 5S by cleaning and organizing designated area(s) on a daily basis.
- Makes suggestions on improvements for standardized work/other plant operations.
- Follows all safety procedure and participates in safety programs
- Follows all PPE requirements
Production Associate Job Requirements:
- 1 Year of Warehouse Experience
- Ability to lift up to 40Lbs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- High School, GED or equivalent preferred
- Basic computer proficiency preferred
- This position requires the ability to speak, read and understand English or Spanish
Apply now and find out why 8 out of 10 associates would tell their friends and family ResourceMFG is a great place to work!