Job Opening: Press Operator
ResourceMFG is looking for Press Operators in Monroe, MI!!!!
Shift: 2nd shift Monday-Friday 3:30pm-11:30pm
3rd shift Monday-Friday 11:30pm-7:30am
Pay: $12 an hour with a $2 an hour attendance bonus for 2nd shift and $3 an hour attendance bonus for 3rd shift
Press Operators work on the production floor operating various injection molding and stamping machines to shape and mold plastics. Parts are removed from the mold and/or conveyor, cleaned and reloaded into the mold. Press Operators inspect and stack parts on a table or conveyor for subsequent processing.
- Understands, supports, and implements high performance work team skills into daily work habits.
- Arrives at the assigned workstation, ready to work at the start of his/her scheduled shift.
- Works scheduled overtime when required.
- Maintains the standard rate of production and quality.
- Maintains the highest standard of safety practices.
- Rotates and cross-trains within the workplace.
- Operates various plastic injection molding & stamping machines to produce quality parts.
- Operators insert material into cavities in the press and/or stamping machines to produce parts.
- Operators are responsible for notifying Mold Tech’s/maintenance if the press malfunctions or isn’t operating properly.
- Performs inspections on jobs at required intervals.
- Alerts maintenance as necessary for any mechanical issues.
- Trains new staff members as required.
- Keeps work area clean and stocked with material.
- Complies with all established safety guidelines and work instructions.
- Other duties as required.
ResourceMFG Perks and Benefits:
- Weekly pay
- Paid training
- Unlimited $150 Referral Bonuses available
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
- Discounts through Verizon and AT&T
- Free online career and life courses