Job Opening: Packaging
ResourceMFG has partner with a local global leader in diversified specialty chemicals and we are hiring a CHEMICAL PACKAGER.
This employer provides solutions that improve the durability and aesthetics of metal and plastic surfaces in a variety of applications for automotive, aerospace, electronics, luxury goods, oil & gas, and sanitary fittings.
LOCATION: 9 MILE AND JOHN R
SHIFT: 6A-2:30P M-F , some SAT
Position: Chemical Packager
Associates will be transferring premixed chemicals from large tubs into assorted containers such as 55-gallon drums.
- Need to move a full 55-gallon drum from one side of a pallet to another. You’d slide or roll it back and forth.
- Picking up a bucket / container from ground to waist high
- Picking up a bag of dry chemical from ground to waist high
- lifting up to 100 lbs several times (3 to 4) throughout an 8-hour shift
- Prepare, stage, load customer orders for shipment w/o supervision. Follow on-the-job training.
- Set up filter systems
- Maintenance of order submittal , labeling, packaging
- Fills pails and drums; applies name and warning labels/stencils to finished goods
PPE: Steel toes NEEDED.
Safety glasses, face mask, hard hat, apron, and goggles provided.
MOVE up to 100 POUNDS
GOOD WORK HISTORY
COMFORTABLE WITH STRONG SMELLS
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to move 100lbs. and move 55 gallon drums
- Basic Math Skills
- Proficient in fork truck operation and certification
- Knows safe chemical handling methods
- Basic Department of Transportation knowledge
- Familiar with safety equipment