Job Opening: Assembler – Immediate Openings
IMMEDIATE MANUFACTURING OPENING!
Don’t Miss This Assembly Worker Career Opportunity.
Are you self-motivated, eager to learn, and hardworking? Looking for a company committed to fair pay, benefits and the opportunity to learn new skills? We have a great opportunity for the right assembly worker. Come work at a leading manufacturing facility in the area!
Be a part of the ResourceMFG team, recognized for its highest commitment to employee safety!
“They placed me at a great warehouse and I have great benefits.” ResourceMFG Associate, Rhonda
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Assembler We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months relevant Assembly experience
- Attention to detail
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Basic Math
- Mechanical aptitude
- Able to read blueprints/drawings
- Hand eye coordination and dexterity
- Basic computer skills
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Troubleshoot issues
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and inventory documentation
- Inspection of product
- Experience with electronic assembly, a plus
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.