Job Opening: Electromechanical Tech II
Electromechanical Tech II
Come join a team with a mission to save lives all over the world. These medical products help 72 million people a year and support a mission to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life. We’re currently seeking for Electro-mechanical Techs from entry to expert level of experience. Do you have experience with soldering, electrical wiring and working with circuit boards ? Come apply today to kick start your career with this great opportunity.
This position supports the R&D Engineers (Research and Development) in the development, test, and transfer to manufacturing of medical devices and test equipment needed. The technician works with the guidance of more senior R&D staff, and occasionally provides instruction to others.
Shift: Monday -Friday 9:00am-3:00pm flexible schedule is available.
Pay rate: $23-$25 an hour
•2 years of college, military, trade school or equivalent technical training is preferred.
• Experience with electromechanical design, layout, assembly and rework of circuit board preferred.
• Soldering surface mount components, constructing electronic cables, proficient with mechanical tools for fabricating electromechanical prototypes.
• Ability to troubleshoot electromechanical devices.
• Assists R&D Engineers to develop new and improved products and associated test equipment to support the business sector.
• Builds and tests prototype electromechanical models and assemblies under the direction of more senior R&D staff.
• Assists R&D Engineers in the development of test protocols; collects and organizes data for engineering testing.
• Assists R&D Engineers in the preparation and release of specifications and drawings.
• Orders materials and components, and maintains current awareness of new components and suppliers.
• Under the direction of R&D Engineers or more senior technicians, performs various research and development electromechanical test activities, data collection, and record keeping.
• Performs verification testing activities.
• Provides sustaining engineering support for existing products.
• All activities must be performed in compliance with the Quality System.
• Performs duties in compliance with environmental, health and safety related site rules, policies or governmental regulations.
• All other duties as assigned.
- Weekly Pay
- Training provided
- Incentive programs
- Temp to Hire Opportunity
- Free Online Courses with Penn Foster
- Medical, Dental, & Vision (provided while working as a Remedy employee until you get permanent!)
INTERESTED! APPLY TODAY! For a quicker review email your resume to [email protected] with the position title for immediate consideration. Look forward to assisting with your search!