Job Opening: Certification Clerk
Reasonable Accommodations Statement To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Ensure customer specifications match process certifications/contract review
• Ensure accurate data entry
• Adapt to various customer requests
• Follow expedites to ensure customer orders are completed in a timely manner with respect to priority
• Sort certifications from shipping tickets
• Deliver certifications to invoicing department multiple times a day
• Maintain a clean work environment at all times
• Other duties as assigned
• Ensure proper PPE is worn and safety guidelines are followed
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS Competency Statement(s)
•Active Listening - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
•Ambition - The drive to achieve personal advancement.
•Applied Learning - Ability to participate in needed learning activities in a way that makes the most of the learning experience. •Assertiveness - Ability to act in a self-confident manner to facilitate completion of a work assignment or to defend a position or idea.
•Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
•Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
•Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
•Persistence - Ability to complete tasks or continue in a course of action in spite of opposition or discouragement.
•Patience - Ability to act calmly under stress and strain, and of not being hasty or impetuous.
•Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
•Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures