Job Opening: Structural Welder
ResourceMFG is hiring Structural & Vessel Welders at the Port of Catoosa!
HOURS: 5:45 am to 4:15 M-F and Saturday 5:45 am to 11:45 am
Pay: $24-30 depending on experience.
- Weld, layout and fit-up carbon steel and/or alloy steel based on construction drawings.
- Workmanship must meet Company standards for quality including radiographic repair rate.
- Productivity level must consistently equal the Company’s established productivity requirements, as defined by work instructions.
ABLE TO PASS WELD TESTS:
- Piping: 2’’ 6G Sch 80 GTAW (TIG) – 1hr Time Limit 6’’ 6G Sch 80 GTAW (TIG) or GMAW (Mig) stringer – Flux Core fill and cap – 1hr 45min Time Limit
- Vessels: 1’’ Plate – 2G Horizonal – FCAW (Fluxcore)– Carbon Arc the back out and fill – 1hr Time Limit 1’’ plate – 3G Vertical – GMAW (MIg) up hill or down stringer/FCAW (Fluxcore) fill and cap – 1hr Time Limit