Job Opening: Security Traffic Officer
We have a direct hire opening for a Security Traffic Officer in Bellevue at a property management company. This is a 2nd shift position!
In this role, you will monitor the flow of traffic within the parking garages, take necessary actions to prevent accidents, and maintain an environment that is safe and secure.
Direct Hire Opportunity – Be on our client’s payroll from Day 1!
Shift and Pay:
- 2nd Shift: 2 pm-10 pm; this is a full time position with some weekends
- Pay: $23.50/hour
- Benefits: 100% employer-paid health, vision, and dental insurance, paid time off, sick time pay, and paid holidays, a 401k retirement plan, a $1800 health reimbursement or health savings account option, and free parking.
Job Duties of the Security Traffic Officer:
- Direct vehicles in parking garages
- Issue parking citations and enforce regulations
- Assist with traffic flagging and pedestrian traffic
- Validate parking passes and address accidents in the garage
- Patrol properties and respond to emergencies
- Enforce private property rules and provide excellent customer service
Job Requirements of the Security Traffic Officer:
- Have 2 years of security experience
- Customer service knowledge is required
- Availability to work weekends
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Possess a valid driver's license