Job Opening: Systems Mechanic
We have a direct hire opening for a Systems Mechanic in Everett at a company that specializes in soups, sauces, and broths. This is a 2nd shift opening!
In this role, you will focus on maintaining utility systems and equipment such as ammonia compressors, boilers, wastewater management, HVAC systems, chillers, kitchen ventilation, and fire/safety systems.
Direct Hire Opportunity – Be on our client’s payroll from Day 1!
Pay and Shift Information:
- Pay: $33-$37/hour
- 2nd shift: 6 pm-7 pm; Sun-Wed with every other Wednesday off
- Benefits: They offer medical, vision, and dental insurance, 401k, PTO and sick leave, paid holidays, life insurance and disability insurance, and tuition assistance,
Job Duties of the Systems Mechanic:
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of utility equipment, including Ammonia Compressors, boilers, wastewater, HVAC, production and storage areas, chillers, kitchen ventilation, fire, and safety systems
- Ensure the utility systems and equipment operate in a safe manner in accordance with OEM guidelines
- Plans own repair work by organizing job site, specifying OEM parts, communicating plan to affected personnel, and staging appropriate tools
- Completes scheduled Preventative Maintenance tasks as assigned
- Troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning and non-functioning equipment
- Performs lubrication rounds in accordance with OEM guidelines
- Maintain communication with the operations team to ensure they understand the maintenance issues that relate to floor production
- With QA, Safety, and others as appropriate, assists in the execution of action plans related to health/safety to ensure the highest level of compliance.
- Follow the production schedule developed by the Master Scheduler
Job Requirements of the Systems Mechanic:
- 2 years boiler and refrigeration maintenance experience, preferably in a food manufacturing experience
- Proficient in - Microsoft Word, Excel, CMMS, and control system software
- Have boiler certification and/or refrigeration certificates
- Able to read electrical and mechanical blueprints and schematics
- Ability to obtain forklift/ scissor lift/ and boom lift certification
- Have experience in vibrational analysis (preferred)
- Basic programming skills for troubleshooting PLCs and other control systems (preferred)
- Ability to obtain Full-face respirator certification (company will provide certification program)