Job Opening: Commercial Painter
We have a direct hire opening for a Commercial Painter in Bellevue at a property management company! This is a 3rd shift position!
Commerical Painters will paint various commercial buildings, including interior and exterior areas using brushes, rollers, and spray equipment.
Direct Hire Opportunity – Be on our client’s payroll from Day 1!
Pay and Schedule:
- Pay: $26/hour
- 3rd shift: 9:30 pm – 6 am; Monday-Friday
- Benefits: 100% employer-paid health, vision, and dental insurance, paid time off, sick time pay, and paid holidays, a 401k retirement plan, a $1800 health reimbursement or health savings account option, and free parking.
Job Duties of the Commercial Painter:
- Paint interior and exterior areas of commercial buildings
- Prepare surfaces by scraping, sanding, and washing
- Protect surfaces with tape and coverings
- Mix and blend paint colors; apply primers, sealers, stains, and undercoats
- Remove paint, fill damaged surfaces, and finish/refinish woodwork
- Apply texture materials to walls and ceilings
Job Requirements of the Commercial Painter:
- Have 2 years of residential or commercial painting experience
- Ability to read work instructions
- Comfortable working on ladders, aerial platforms, and scaffoldings
- Valid Driver's License
- High school diploma or GED