Job Opening: Electrical Mechanical Maintenance
Electrical Mechanical Maintenance
Electrical Mechanical Maintenance (Direct Hire Position)
- Pay rate: $26.05 an hour
- Schedule: 2,2,3 Schedule 7:30pm-7:30am
- Location: Forks of the River Location
- Direct Placement
- Trade School desired, but not required
- 5 years hands-on experience in Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance required
Perform a wide range of electrical and mechanical operations associated with the maintenance, repair, set-up and adjustment of all types of department machines, equipment, support equipment, and environmental waste handling.
· Maintain thorough working, set-up and operating knowledge of machines and processes. Remove, replace, and adjust all mechanical parts and units.
· Mentally and visually pay attention to defective material or improper seating of parts in fixtures, and making corrections utilizing standard operating procedures as needed.
· Diagnose equipment trouble and determine extent of repairs necessary.
· Using a systems approach, troubleshoot equipment, linking mechanical functions to electrical drive and inspection devices.
· Tighten or repair low voltage wiring on machine and peripheral equipment.
· Use special height gages, dial indicators and checking devices to ensure accurate heights and run parts to very close tolerances.
· Demonstrate good written and verbal communication skills to explain problems, to train others in the department and to maintain records of maintenance performed on each machine.
· Be able to move (push, pull, or otherwise manipulate) materials up to 75lbs. and be capable of bending and stretching.
· Work on new or altered machines or equipment and make necessary corrections or alterations to ready the same for production.
· During electrical equipment failure, determine type of malfunction such as sensor optic or input/output signal and adjust.
· Follow an established preventive maintenance schedule and perform a complete check out on each machine, as required.
· Clear misloaded parts as necessary to ensure a constant flow of parts along tracks to fixtures. Report unusual conditions to proper supervision.
· Mathematical skills with knowledge to apply mathematical calculations to analyze basic circuit loads.
· Knowledge of discrete inputs and outputs in relation to a PLC. Knowledge of analog (4-20ma, 0-5V, 0-10V) inputs and outputs in relation to a PLC. Difference between sourcing and sinking inputs and outputs in relation to a PLC.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Trade School desired, but not required.
- Minimum five years hands-on experience in Industrial Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance.
- Solid and stable work history
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to maintain good attendance record
- Knowledge of National Electric Code.
- Maintain work areas in a clean and orderly condition.