Job Opening: Quality Assistant
ResourceMFG has a great opportunity for a Quality Assistant within cosmetics manufacturing in Chatsworth, CA.
Pay: $20 .00- $25.00 DOE
Hours: 7AM – 4:30PM
Monday to Friday (possible overtime and weekends)
The Quality Assistant is responsible for maintenance of Quality Assurance records and documentation.
Specific Responsibilities & Duties:
- Prepares and review Certificate of Analysis
- Prepare/package samples to customers and contract labs
- Issue POs for contract lab testing costs/service contracts and pay applicable invoices
- Order office supplies as required
- Issue/review batch records and plant logs for Production
- Assist with Annual Product Reports
- Assist in issuance and approval of SOP’s
- Assists other departments and fulfill customer requests when needed.
- Gathers and collect information as needed from other departments.
- Capable of lifting up to 35 lbs.
- Capable of standing, walking, and sitting for extended periods
- Office environment
- Noise level is low to moderate
- Proper lighting and ventilation
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite. Advanced PC Knowledge i.e. MS Office Suite (advanced Excel functionality/macos, Word, Outlook) is preferred.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in Document Control preferably in cosmetic process manufacturing or an FDA regulated industry.
- Full knowledge of working with and troubleshooting Document Control procedures.
- Good time-management skills
- Good English communications skills: speaking, reading, and writing.
- Advanced PC Knowledge i.e. MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook) is preferred
- Flexibility to work long hours during peak season or special schedules as needed to satisfying job requirements.
- Must be able to maintain a clean, sanitary, and organized work area. Maintains housekeeping in conformance with, Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP’s), and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Ability to multi-task and follow through on project assignments
- Ability to quickly remedy procedural problems
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Makes suggestions for improvements
- Communicates and collaborates with management