Job Opening: Machine Operators 2ND OR 3RD SHIFT
Machine Operators 2ND OR 3RD SHIFT
Immediately Hiring Machine Operator
Ready for Your Next Career Step in Manufacturing?
We are looking for Machine Operators to set up, maintain and operate machinery. You’ll ensure the interminable and efficient running of production. A great machine operator is reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards. On-the-job training is a good way to discover how to do the job better, so you should have willingness to learn and improve. Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers. The goal will be to ensure that production procedures will be carried on smoothly to maximize efficiency and profits.
2nd shift Monday – Friday 3:00 pm -11:30 pm
3rd shift Sunday – Thursday 11:00 pm -7:30 am
- Meet daily production schedule.
- Must be able to understand and communicate with all employees to receive training instruction and perform responsibilities.
- Must learn to follow quality control specs and procedures.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Perform testing as required.
- Must comply with safety regulations for the protection of self and fellow workers.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Work with the line team to meet the daily production
Machine Operator Job Responsibilities
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Lift up to 35lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Ensure product meets customer specifications
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and quality documentation
- Inspection of product
- Troubleshoot equipment issues