Job Opening: Sand Blasting
Sand Blasting Needed!
Competitive Pay. Stable Employer. Room for Growth.
If you are safety-minded, detail-oriented and hardworking, a great sand blasting job opportunity is waiting. Work for a local school district offering weekly pay and benefits. As a part of our team, you also get access to FREE skills training and other benefits to help you grow in your career.
1st Shift: 6:30am-6:30pm
Per Diem $150 per day
Pay: 16.00 – 20.00 per hour, depending on experience
Sand Blasting Responsibilities:
- Industrial painting on manufacture and fabricated finished metal products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality
- Travel 1 week out of the month, subject to change
ResourceMFG Offers the following Benefits to Sand Blasting associates:
- Competitive weekly pay (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses
- Access to medical, dental, and vision benefits plus retirement plan
- AT&T cell phone discounts available
- Free Online Courses through Penn Foster including:
- GED classes
- Bookkeeping Basics
- CNC Machining
- MS Office
- Access to free mental health services
- Access to Working Advantage discounts and offers
- Life assistance resources. National and state offerings for food, utilities, housing, mental health and much more
Apply with us and find out why Manufacturing workers are 3.5x more likely to want to work for ResourceMFG than other staffing companies.
- Previous experience in sand blasting, welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Assist in the maintenance of a clean and safe work environment and observe good safety habits
- Responsible for reporting malfunctions of equipment or processing to the supervisor
Don’t miss this chance to work for the only staffing company that offers FREE online training after you complete 80 work hours! Apply Today!