Job Opening: Production Associate
Production Associate Job
Willing to Train!
Get Started in the Fast-Growing Manufacturing Industry!
ResourceMFG, one of the largest manufacturing employers in the nation, is currently seeking a positive and hardworking Production Associate to join our team. This is a great place to get started in the fast-growing Manufacturing field. Work for a facility with a commitment to safety, competitive weekly pay and benefits.
Apply now and find out why 8 out of 10 associates would tell their friends and family ResourceMFG is a great place to work!
“I find the people at ResourceMFG to be friendly, very helpful in finding me a job.” ResourceMFG Associate, Gwendolyn
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Production Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Trainable job opportunity where experience is not required
- Attention to detail
- Great for people who want to learn and start a career in Manufacturing
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- May utilize basic hand tools
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Identify and resolve problems concerning equipment and materials
- Ensure product meets customer specifications
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and quality documentation
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.