Job Opening: Mechanical Assembler
Mechanical Assembler (Expired)
Local Expanding Company hiring Mechanical Assembler
Top Company. Good Pay & Benefits. Safe Work Environment.
Are you ready to join the fast-growing manufacturing field? Learn new job skills, earn great pay and benefits and work in a safe and friendly place? If so, this is an excellent opportunity for you! We are now hiring an experienced mechanical assembler for a leading manufacturer, where hard work is rewarded.
- This position has the opportunity to move into a Lead position.
- Pay: 17.00-24.00, depending on experience
- Houston TX 77021
- 1st shift: 6:00 am- 4:30 pm (10-hour shifts, Saturdays required)
As a ResourceMFG Assembler We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Cell Phone Discounts
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses
- Discounts on electronics, appliances, events, groceries and more!
Mechanical Assembler Job Duties:
- Perform manual processes to complete mechanical and sub-assemblies, using hand tools, and electronic and pneumatic tooling.
- Reports defective material or questionable conditions to the department supervisor
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedule with minimum supervision.
- Following established methods and procedures.
- Use and be familiar with assembly and measuring tools, interpret visual aids and must be able to perform simple shop math.
Do you have what it takes? Apply now find out why manufacturing employees want to work for us 3x’s more than our competitors.
- Minimum 3 months working within a manufacturing factory
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to read and interpret P&ID, ISO, and engineering assembly drawings
- Ability to read fabrications drawings is a plus
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, MS Word, MS Excel a plus
- Experience in an ISO certified environment is a plus
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand for 8–10-hour shifts
- Resume required