Job Opening: Combo Structural/Pipe Welder
Combo Structural/Pipe Welder (Expired)
Combo Structural/Pipe Welder for a local Houston TX Company expanding!!
The manufacturing industry is growing fast and we’re looking for an experienced Instrument Fitter to grow with us. We have an immediate job opening with a leading manufacturer who treats its people right! This job offers great pay and benefits, a safe and friendly work environment, and room for career advancement.
- Location: Houston, TX 77021
- 1st Shift 6am-4:30pm (flexible 10-12 hour shifts/Saturdays required)
- Pay: 25.00-28.00 per hour, based on experience
Combo Structural/Pipe Welder Responsibilities:
- Selects type and size of pipe or other related materials and equipment according to specifications.
- Selects equipment and plans layouts, assembly, and welding, applying knowledge of geometry, physical properties of metal machining, weld shrinkage and welding techniques.
- Bolts, clamps and welds together metal components of products such as piping systems, plate, pipe and tube or structural shapes, using arc and arc gas welding equipment. May weld in flat, horizontal, vertical, or overhead position. May tack weld assemblies together.
- Capable of setting weld machine parameters and maintain weld machine in working condition.
- May assist in lifting, positioning and securing of materials and work pieces during installation.
As a ResourceMFG Combo Structural/Pipe Welder We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Discounts on select cell phone plans
- Discounts on appliances, electronics, events, groceries and more!
Get started now! Apply today and learn why ResourceMFG earned ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Talent Award for providing superior service to our job seekers APPLY TODAY!!
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience working within a manufacturing facility
- *Able to lift up to 50lbs.
- *Able to stand for 8–10-hour shifts
- *Resume required