Job Opening: Train
Now Hiring! Train Associate!
8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. Monday – Friday when train is not in.
$17.50 per hour
Don’t Miss Out! Terrific Employer. Good Pay and Benefits.
Are you looking for a job in the fast-growing manufacturing field? This might be it! We are NOW HIRING for a Train Associate with attention to detail and strong work ethic to be trained on the job. This is a great entry-level opportunity to work at a well-known, local manufacturer offering reliable weekly pay and good benefits!
As a Resource MFG Train Associate We Offer You:
Competitive weekly pay (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
Access to health benefits and retirement plan
A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
FREE ONLINE skills training
Cell Phone Discounts
Unlimited Referral Bonuses
Primary Responsibilities of a Train Associate:
Unload corn and grain from train cars.
Operate a front end loader.
Meet and embrace safety requirements.
Work in heights (20 ft.)
Work in dusty condition and inclement weather.
Must be able to:
• Lift 65 lbs., bend, crouch down, climb up and down ladders, open and close lids repeatedly.
• Work at heights (20 ft.)
• Work in dusty condition and inclement weather.
• Days, night, weekends and overtime
• Adjust to changing schedule with minimal notice (8 hr. shift to 16 hrs. shift)
• Work as part of a team
• Stand for long periods of time
• Embrace safety culture