Job Opening: Production Associate
Production Associate (Expired)
Now Hiring! Production Workers Monday-Friday 6AM-6PM We Will Train.
As a ResourceMFG Production Worker We Offer You:
- Competitive weekly pay (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Cell Phone Discounts
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses
Responsibilities of Production Worker:
· Change wire, welding, as needed.
· Forming and finishing concrete
· Responsible for the proper packaging, identifying and moving of all finished products to the proper location.
· Ensure all equipment is properly set-up and used in a safe manner and that all safety devices are in use.
· Performs first piece inspections as well as all subsequent inspections as required by RMF standards.
· Monitor equipment and request maintenance when required.
· Perform simple maintenance and repair as required.
· Will be working with multitude of moving parts i.e conveyor belts
· Ability to prioritize and multitask
· Ability to learn machinery and use properly
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs consistent