Job Opening: Electronic Assembler
Saint Petersburg, FL
We are seeking motivated candidates for our Electronic Assembler positions that are available in Saint Pete, FL!
Shift: 1st- Monday to Friday 7:00am to 4:00pm. Occasional evenings and weekend work may be required as job duties demand
PAY: $18 to $22 an hour
- Follow technical instructions, interpret engineering blueprints and technical terms
- Discern quality of parts and materials used in production
- Inventory parts and tools used in the assembling process
- Follow company procedures and directives
- Test finished products for defects
- Maintain the tools used to create products
- Keep a clean and well-maintained workspace
- The ability to read and understand written and mechanical drawings
- Experience with assembly work
- MUST be IPC-610 or J-STD Certified (Expired Certificates are ok)
- 3 years experience in manufacturing and electronic assembly
- Ability to solder extremely small parts
Benefits for working here:
- Clean facility!
- Long term positions with stability and opportunity to grow!
- Training available!
- 40hrs guaranteed plus OT!
- Earn supplemental income with our referral program! You will earn $120-$150 for each person you refer
- Weekly pay
- Free online College courses for advancement opportunities
- Medical, Dental &Vision
- Holiday pay and more!