Job Opening: Food Production Worker – 1st shift
Food Production Worker – 1st shift (Expired)
ResourceMFG is currently hiring 1st shift Food Production Team Members in Kenosha, WI
In this role, you will work with other members of the operations team to produce a 100% first time safe and quality product.
- Multiple line manufacturing positions with a variety of job activities including packing, sorting, and production of raw food product
Pay rate: $17.50
Hours: 7:00am to 3:30pm
Days: Monday thru Friday
Some Saturdays will be mandatory 7:00am-3:30pm
Top Employer. Great Pay & Benefits.
You’ll earn competitive, weekly pay in a safe workplace that values and respects its employees. These are just a few of the benefits this food production job offers.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Comfortable working in a refrigerated environment
- Follow safety guidelines and proper PPE (personal protective equipment)
- Proper handling of materials and equipment
- Knowledge of GMP’s (good manufacturing practices)
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Food processing experience a plus, however, not a requirement