Job Opening: Department Admin Specialist
Department Admin Specialist (Expired)
Want to work for a company where you make a difference in people’s lives!
This is working for a medical manufacturing company located in the Southeast area of Jacksonville, that engineer and builds guides and implants for children with birth defects and patients with other medical needs. In their IPS (Individual Patient Solutions) departments they focus on medical devices that are made specific to each patient!
Job Title: Department Admin Specialist
Pay: $18 per hour
Shift: Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm (Shift goes to 9:30am – 6:30pm after training
- Weekly Pay
- True Temp to Hire Opportunity!
- Free Online Courses with Penn Foster
- Medical, Dental, & Vision (provided while working as a Remedy employee until you get permanent!)
- Benefits Effective the first of the month once hired
- Company pays for basic life policy and large portion of medical and dental!
- PTO will accrue when you start – 10 hours a month will be added which will increase the longer employed
Works heavily in excel and company’s data base. Creates, transfers, and closes implant cases to production. Position will be dealing with the data information for medical implants going to production. *One incorrect key can impact implants going to production, within a restricted amount of time
Strong administrative experience – excel skills – detail oriented
INTERESTED! APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration.
In person interviews will be held by invite only after reviewing your resume and application. We will follow up directly with any next steps to continue your consideration for the position. In branch onboarding and review of all hiring criteria must be met to qualify. A completed Remedy account does not guarantee hiring/offer.
After hiring criteria is met and onboarding process is completed a resume review and interview by the client is required to be considered for this role.
Please note – an updated resume must be submitted in your application or emailed to our inbox to move forward. South Remedy email [email protected].
- Coordinate with engineer to update case check list as needed
- Create Work Orders for cases in SAP
- Invoice cases in SAP once case is manufactured
- Upload case files to IPS Gate
- Close process for IPS cases
- Transfer cases into production queue when read
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, AA degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to retrieve and interpret documentation
- Able to work in a team setting and independently under minimum supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels internally as well as externally
- Problem solving & Decision Making / Adaptability & Flexibility
- High level of customer service displaying positive attitude