Job Opening: Mold Technician – Hiring Immediately
Mold Technician – Hiring Immediately
Fast growing Plastics Company in Southern Indiana – Seeking Mold Technicians for 2nd and 3rd Shift
DIRECT HIRE – BENEFITS – COMPETITIVE PAY
- 2nd shift- M-F 2:30 pm- 11 pm
- 3rd shift- Sun-Th 11:00 pm- 7:30 am
- Level II Tech $22.93
- Level III Tech $26.60
Duties & Responsibilities:
Support production on each shift to meet safety, quality, performance & other company goals as needed. Team members in this role complete material changes, mold changes, process auditing, & problem solving for all molding operations.
1. 3 years Injection Molding experience
2. Must have a high level of material knowledge.
3. SPC knowledge is a plus.
4. RJG, SSD or advanced molding systems (preferred).
5. Good root cause analysis skills.
6. Capable to use basic measuring tools such as Calipers and Micrometers.
7. Have basic mechanical, hydraulic and electrical knowledge
1. 5 years Injection Molding experience.
2. 3 year Injection Molding processing experience.
3. Must meet all Level I & Level II requirements.
4. Must be able to perform Mold Technician Level I & Level II duties without supervision.
5. Capable to use basic measuring tools such as Calipers and Micrometers.
6. Have basic mechanical, hydraulic and electrical knowledge.
7. Must be able to develop molding conditions without direct oversight.
8. Must have scientific understanding of molding processes.
9. Capable to perform root cause analysis & propose countermeasures to permanently eliminate defects and/or downtime.
10. Capable to read tool or part drawings to make good decisions for process controls.
11. Must be able to recognize bottlenecks in processes & propose methods to eliminate them with supporting evidence.
12. Must be able to complete necessary activities using computer to document work & provide reporting to Management.
13. Be willing to assist Production & Process Engineering in new launches & improvement activity while continuing to meet Level I & Level II job requirement