Job Opening: Maintenance Technician
Maintenance Technician (Expired)
We are searching for Maintenance Technicians for our direct hire roles for a variety of manufacturing facilities. Pay for these roles will vary based on experience.
Shifts: All shifts available – 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Locations: Lansing, MI; Chelsea, MI; Eaton Rapids, MI; Carthage, MO
Benefits of a Maintenance Technician:
- Multiple shifts available
- Direct hire opportunity
- Heath benefits
- Very competitive salary rates
- 1 week of vacation upon completion of 90 days of employment
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K and Life Insurance plans are available
- Medical / dental / vision
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
Duties of a Maintenance Technician:
- Preventative and reactive maintenance activities on industrial machinery, equipment, and facilities
- Use of mechanical knowledge
- Troubleshooting and repair, problem solving
- Use of knowledge for mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic maintenance
- Welding experience – resistance welding
- Maintenance on automation and robotics
- Continuously improve equipment to make it as safe and efficient as possible.
- Prior PLC experience a plus.
- Mechanical/electrical set up and adjustments of equipment prior to production.
- Read and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Maintain presses by performing PMs, routine maintenance on the presses, repairing mold damage, and addressing processing issues during setup and operation.
- Use of machine shop tools and equipment
- PLC programming and vision systems – maintenance, troubleshooting, diagnosis
- 4-year degree, certification, or equivalent.
- Trained Technician (Electrician and/or Mechanics and/or Control, and/or Tooling)
- 1-3 years of working experience in the trained area
- Ideally, experienced in manufacturing companies
- Must have basic math skills
- Must be knowledgeable in machine shop operations and the use of machine shop tools and equipment.
- Maintenance and enhancement of production of machinery both mechanically and control systems, such as PLC programming & vision systems.
- Have mechanical or electrical or programming skills and ability.
- Must be able to use measuring tools.
- Must have good communications skills
- Have drafting skills and be able to read blueprints.
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Programming and maintenance of vision systems
- Understanding of LEAN methods (TPM, SMED, or the like) and preventive maintenance
- Knowledge of IATF-16949 / ISO-9001:2015
- Problem solving skills (8D)
- Computer proficiency – email, Word, Excel required; SAP a plus
- PLC’s (ABB/Allen Bradley)
- Press experience preferred
- Electrical (up to 480V 3 phase) troubleshooting, PLC experience