Job Opening: QA Inspector
Want to work for a company where you make a difference in people’s lives!
This is working for a medical manufacturing company located in the Southeast area of Jacksonville, that engineer and builds guides and implants for children with birth defects and patients with other medical needs. In their IPS (Individual Patient Solutions) departments they focus on medical devices that are made specific to each patient!
Job Title: QA Inspector
Pay: $17 per hour
Shift: Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm
When in busy season, employees from this department will need to be okay with overtime. They are in season three months of the year (June, July, and December). At the latest, they will get off at 8:00 pm. Bigger push is at the end of day because certain medical devices need to be made, sent, and delivered within 24 hours.
- Weekly Pay
- True Temp to Hire Opportunity!
- Free Online Courses with Penn Foster
- Medical, Dental, & Vision (provided while working as a Remedy employee until you get permanent!)
- Benefits Effective the first of the month once hired
- Company pays for basic life policy and large portion of medical and dental!
- PTO will accrue when you start – 10 hours a month will be added which will increase the longer employed
This position works in the manufacturing department and works with the implants the company makes on-site that are going out to surgeries. The role will inspect, sterilize, laser mark, package, and ship these implants. They inspect the implants by checking the dimensions and fitting them to the patient’s printed model. This position will start in the shipping section of this role until trained up to start the inspecting and packaging.
Prior physical quality inspection – math skills using the metric system and computer skills – SAP preferred but not required
INTERESTED! APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration.
In person interviews will be held by invite only after reviewing your resume and application. We will follow up directly with any next steps to continue your consideration for the position. In branch onboarding and review of all hiring criteria must be met to qualify. A completed Remedy account does not guarantee hiring/offer.
After hiring criteria is met and onboarding process is completed a resume review and interview by the client is required to be considered for this role.
Please note – an updated resume must be submitted in your application or emailed to our inbox to move forward. South Remedy email [email protected].
- Performs finished parts and product examination and inspections to standards
- Has knowledge of metric system and capable of using measurement equipment on inspection material
- Able to perform all essential IPS Quality Assurance duties and responsibilities which include, but not limited to receiving raw materials, In-process inspections, and final inspections
- Has knowledge and complies with the sampling process
- Assists with the compliance of the Unique Device Identification (UDI) System
- Communicates and assist with nonconforming material
- Entries documented and tracked in SAP.
- Contributes and assists with process improvement initiatives
- Assures quality assurance areas are kept in a clean, safe, and orderly manner
- Performs other related duties as assigned