Job Opening: CNC Machinist
ResourceMFG has a great opportunity for a CNC Machine Operator in Chatsworth, CA
Pay: $21.00 – $28.00+ DOE
Hours: 6AM – 2:30PM
Monday to Friday
As the machine operator, the successful candidate will be a highly skilled professional, with excellent attention to detail and mechanical aptitude. In order to excel in this role, you will also have to possess in-depth knowledge of the latest equipment and techniques emerging in the industry.
• Set-up and manage CNC machines to perform different jobs including drilling, grinding and milling.
• Translate engineering drawings and requirements into dimensions for production.
• Ensure the CNC machine operates in accordance with the guidelines of the company.
• Oversee the machines while they execute the tasks and make the necessary changes to produce improved results.
• Check machinery on a daily basis to guarantee functionality.
• Record all machine actions by completing production and quality logs.
• Provide timelines to clients.
• Communicate logistics issues that arise in the process of creating a part.
• Ensure that results of machining process align with client expectations.
• Conduct regular CNC machine assessments.
• High school diploma or equivalent qualification required.
• Aerospace equivalent experience
• Certificate or diploma in engineering is an advantage.
• 3 years’ experience as a CNC machine operator.
• Ability to translate mechanical documents and engineering drawings.
• Great attention to detail with a goal-driven attitude.
• Strong comprehension and analytical abilities.
• Good computer and mathematical skills.