Job Opening: Lead Machine Operator
Lead Machine Operator
We are looking for a 2nd shift Lead Machine Operator
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following as well as other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned:
- Setup computer on (RDC) Using cutting die number to recall order.
- .Set up Scrubber also using cutting die number to recall order.
- Set up of pre-feeder, feed table, print section, die cut section, scrubber, bundle breaker, bundler, and load former in accordance with customer specifications and quality requirements.
- Adjust machine settings during each production run to maintain consistent quality parameters. Maintain the highest level of quality at all times in order to ensure zero defects.
- Maintain accurate recording of quality inspection results into (IQS) and other required production information.
- Maximize machine utilization by running the machine at rated speeds and capacity.
- Maintain safe, clean, and orderly work center at all times, which includes, but is not limited to, maintaining excellent housekeeping throughout the shift and performing end-of-shift clean up.
- Be proactive in the preventative maintenance of the machine center.
- Openly communicate with management and other team members with regard to identifying opportunities for machine performance.
- Inspect cutting dies and printing plates before and after each production run to ensure that all necessary repairs are made before the next order is manufactured.
Must have experience