Job Opening: Reimbursement Controller
ResourceMFG Now Hiring USG-Reimbursement Controller
Location: Lafayette, IN
Pay rate: $31 – $38 per hour
Schedule: 20 – 40 hours per week
The incumbent of this position is supporting the LINC project controlling team by providing reimbursement controlling services to respective stakeholders.
- The incumbent translates general cost controlling and financial forecasting and EAC into USG specific requirements for both, reporting and controlling
- regularly calculates and updates CapEx distribution according to USG specific requirements,
- manages annual, quarterly and monthly receivable accruals for outstanding payments from the USG to Evonik,
- supports financial reporting to USG,
- manages reimbursement controlling and reporting in strong alignment with Evonik internal reporting requirements.
- The incumbent assures LINC specific cost structure reporting for the USG (Evonik share vs project volume),
- supports and checks work authorization lists (USG requirement),
- supports the coordinating of international cash flows that are subject to reimbursement (Germany, Dubai, Costa Rica, etc.)
- He/she is furthermore responsible for preparation and checking of monthly invoices to the USG (reimbursement requests),
- checking the internal indirect rates of Evonik staff invoiced to the USG,
- forecasting and reimbursement ratio (%),
- supporting Q&A for project core team regarding LINC specific USG-related processes,
- mitigation of all ad hoc “first time” issues of the process (e.g. internal indirect rates.)
- The incumbent furthermore manages the hour entry system CATS regarding tracking and controlling of entries, as well as CATS resource management.
As a ResourceMFG Associate We Offer You:
- $200 Referral bonus
- 6 paid Holidays and Vacation time offered (ask us for more details)
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE courses such as Industrial Math, Business English and CNC Machining.
- High School Diploma Program through Penn Foster – tuition is $80 down + $80/month for 10 months 5.
- Life Assistance Program such as Mental Health and Financial Resources.
- 3 + years of experience in accounting and / or controlling:
- Preferably experience in both: project controlling and classic financial controlling
- Profound knowledge Excel
- Profound knowledge SAP (Cost center accounting / resource management)