Job Opening: Soldering Assembler
Simi Valley, CA
ResourceMFG has an exciting opportunity for a Soldering/Assembler within a aerospace defense company.
Pay: $25.00 – $28.00 DOE
Hours: 7:00AM- 4:30PM
Schedule: 9/80 Schedule
• Assemble electronic components to support engineering research activity and product delivery.
• Perform MIL SPEC lead/silver solder assembly and rework with surface mount and through hole PCB’s.
• Perform box level assembly.
• Complete assembly & test tasks from specifications, instructions, diagrams, and wire lists.
• Assembles wiring and cables by selecting and cutting wires; soldering and connecting to electronics enclosures.
• Secures nuts, wires and cable by applying liquid adhesives.
• Secure components by applying epoxy.
• Attaches cable to components or plugs by soldering or crimping wires and connectors.
• Verifies continuity by testing cable using DVM or simple test equipment and fixtures.
• Assists in maintaining records and documents of assembly procedures and design changes.
• Certifications in J-STD-001 and IPC
• Have prior assembly experience or current position in electronics assembly role in aerospace or defense environment.
• Have current ability to read, write and speak English.
• Have MIL SPEC lead/silver solder assembly and rework experience with surface mount and through hole PCB's.
• Ability to read schematics to complete assembly tasks.
• Ability to use hand tools such as wire cutters & strippers, crimpers, heat gun, screwdrivers, wrenches, tweezers, magnifying glasses
and exacto knife razors to complete assembly tasks.
• Familiarity with digital volt meter to test wiring continuity and component capacitance and resistance values
• A hands-on, "get it done" attitude
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work collaboratively with co-workers