Job Opening: QC Lab Tech
QC Lab Tech
ResourceMFG is Hiring Immediately for Evonik!
Positions: Lab Technician
Salary and Shift Information:
- Pay: $17.50-$18.50/hr
- First Shift: Monday – Friday 7AM-4PM; occasionally 6:30 a.m.
- High School diploma required
- 2 or 4 year degree in a science-based field preferred
- Chemistry education/background preferred
- Previous GMP laboratory experience preferred
- Previous experience with UV/Vis, IR, HPLC, GC, TOC, Microbial analysis preferred
Primary Responsibilities and Duties of the Job:
- Documents work according to standards
- Follows written and verbal direction
- Summarizes observations and activities both verbally and in writing when appropriate
- Learns and executes basic job operations
- Learns relevant policies and procedures and applies them to the job
- Accept and support directions
- Works well with others
- Respects diverse opinions
- Respects confidentiality
- Accepts responsibility for personal actions
- Completes required training prior to execution of activities
- Follows Evonik and Contract Staffing policies
- Reads, understands and follows the Safety and Environmental cautions provided with the Batch Production record, MSDS or other safety and environmental guidance
- Maintains facility housekeeping to be inspection ready at all times
Specific responsibilities and accountabilities of the job:
- Reagent and mobile phase preparation
- Sample weighing
- Glassware cleaning
- Ordering materials from site stores or web-based vendors
- Filing documentation and data retrieval from cGMP library
- Assist in sample receiving activities and documentation
- Perform Monday, Wednesday, and Friday laboratory housekeeping walkthroughs and e-mail findings to department
- Conduct analytical testing, as needed, on incoming raw materials by various techniques such as, but not limited to, UV/Vis, IR, HPLC, GC, TOC, Microbial analysis
- Complete safety shower/eyewash and alarm testing
- Completion of LIMS transactions
- Waste disposal
- Routine instrument calibration
- Assist in inventory
- Other assistance to Evonik laboratory technicians and supervision
As a ResourceMFG Associate We Offer You:
- $200 Referral bonus
- 6 paid Holidays and Vacation time offered (ask us for more details)
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE courses such as Industrial Math, Business English and CNC Machining.
- High School Diploma Program through Penn Foster – tuition is $80 down + $80/month for 10 months 5.
- Life Assistance Program such as Mental Health and Financial Resources.
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
- Able to wear required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs without assistance on a routine basis
- Able to ascend/descend stairs.
- Able to complete repetitive tasks, both in seated and standing positions.
- The position is full time.
- Involving the use of acids, caustics, other hazardous chemicals, and potential allergens in a safe work environment
- May be requested to work overtime.