Job Opening: Warehouse Inventory Associate
Warehouse Inventory Associate
ResourceMFG NOW Hiring Warehouse Inventory Associates for Evonik
Salary and Shift Information:
- Pay:$18.38/hr for 2nd shift
- 2nd shift: 2:30 pm – 11:00 pm
Inventory Clerk Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
Support Central Stores activities including receiving, stocking, delivery, and returning of materials, distribution of mail, front counter support, and inventory cycle counting. All activities should be performed in a safe, efficient, and environmentally responsible manner. Some of the daily responsibilities are listed below.
- Unloading of all freight and box truck deliveries
- Label and stock material in storage locations
- Reconciliation of material shortages/overages via receipt or issue
- Daily stock Lab Building T70 with chemicals and lab supplies
- Handling of Water Samples, Oil Drums, Cylinders
- Handle all plant mail
- Maintain all pipe inventory in the shops, including plywood, conduit, and all metals
- May be required to work on weekends
As a ResourceMFG Associate We Offer You:
- $200 Referral bonus
- 6 paid Holidays and Vacation time offered (ask us for more details)
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE courses such as Industrial Math, Business English and CNC Machining.
- High School Diploma Program through Penn Foster – tuition is $80 down + $80/month for 10 months 5.
- Life Assistance Program such as Mental Health and Financial Resources.
This is not just a “job”. Kickstart your CAREER in manufacturing today. Apply NOW and join our growing team tomorrow!
- Fork truck and experience helpful but not necessary.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Resume Required
- Valid Driver's License
- Attention to details
- Follows written and verbal direction
- Reads, understands, and follows the Safety and Environmental cautions provided with the MSDS or other safety and environmental guidance
- Ability to lift up-to 50 lbs. without assistance- on a routine basis.
- Able to wear required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Able to ascend/descend stairs.
If you have worked in warehouse, production, retail, food service, crew team member or general labor this is a great opportunity for you!