Job Opening: Project Manager Assistant
Project Manager Assistant
NOW HIRING Project Manager Assistant
Location: Lafayette, IN
Salary: $22 – $25/hr. based on experience
Job summary: This position is responsible for providing communication management, schedule management, document management, and other supportive duties for QA Project Managers. This role assists in making the QA Project Mangers more productive and capable.
Primary responsibilities and accountabilities of the job:
- Communicating daily with the area management to keep them informed of important activities.
- Prepares documents, letters, presentations, and other correspondence
- Prepare metric slides (for review by QA PM); helpmaintain customer metric data
- Draft memos and declarations based on previous year’s examples (for review by QA PM)
- Editing and proofreading documents
- Draft Quality Control Plans for commercial products that do not have them.
- Preparing materials for distribution and presentation at meetings
- Preparing agendas and minutes
- Handling email and voice mail responses on an as needed basis
- Updating and maintaining the area’s shared information
- Interacting frequently with QA management and external customer team members
- Maintaining the daily calendars of one or more department members
- Arranging travel and scheduling requests for key department members
- Scheduling ad hoc and/or recurring meetings and webex/teleconferences, including customer and internal visits
- Planning events and coordinating activities for groups of people at on- or off-site locations
- Track due dates of items assigned to QA PM (CAPAs, deviations, SOPs, etc) and feed standard tasks and document approvals in order of priority.
- Plan administrative details of customer audits
- Collect background data to help prepare for supplier audits– Deviation history, recent COAs, item codes received, etc
Document and Office Management:
- Receive and log customer requests
- Developing and maintaining department files and filing systems
- Coordinating projects delegated to other areas (duplicating, travel services, mail services, etc.).
- Operating and maintaining a variety of office equipment.
- Scan documents for upload to the customer
- Interface with shipping to ship samples to the customer
- Collect data for the QA PM to analyze (could be date from BPRs, Trackwise, etc).
- Pull analytical data (DIRT reports) to aid QA PM document approvals
- Collect annual data for CARES Act reporting
- Input monthly customer metrics directly into their collaboration site.
- File documentation in the Site GMP Library
- Accept additional tasks as assigned based on the abilities of the individual
- Track document status
- Due date
- When Routing for approval
- When ready for customer
- When customer approved it
- Upload and download documents to and from the customer shared data area
- Remove password protection for PDF documents from Regulus uploaded to Customer
- Route documents for review and approval in Regulus
As a ResourceMFG Associate We Offer You:
- $200 Referral bonus
- 6 paid Holidays and Vacation time offered (ask us for more details)
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE courses such as Industrial Math, Business English and CNC Machining.
- High School Diploma Program through Penn Foster – tuition is $80 down + $80/month for 10 months 5.
- Life Assistance Program such as Mental Health and Financial Resources.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office Products, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint; experience with or ability to learn Trackwise, Regulus, and other computer programs.
- Ability to organize and track large amounts of information
- Prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Some GMP experience preferred
- Resume required to interview.