Job Opening: Manufacturing Stockroom Associate
Manufacturing Stockroom Associate (Expired)
ResourceMFG has an immediate opening for a Manufacturing Stockroom Associate in Longmont.
1st and 2nd shift Opportunities Available
Pay $17-20 Depending on Experience
As a Stockroom Associate you will be required to accurately transact and physically move raw materials to and from the Stockroom. Maintain an accurate accounting of inventory within the Stockroom. Locate stock and deliver items to their destination based upon customer needs. Complete component preparation prior to kit release.
Manufacturing Stockroom Associate Responsibilities:
- Put away new parts as they received in the stockroom.
- Pull parts for new kits or shortage requests by manufacturer.
- Perform kit auditing of incoming consigned material (AML/BOM verification).
- Complete required reports (shortage, kit audit, etc)
- Complete record keeping and data entry requirements.
- Maintain a clean, neat work area.
Other Duties as Assigned
Manufacturing Stockroom Associate Skills:
- Capable of using hand tools, screwdrivers, utility knives, and band cutters.
- Computer literate and RELIABLE
- 1 year experience in manufacturing warehouse/stockroom or similar environment.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English as required by job.
- Due to ITAR and / or CUI compliance, this position requires candidates to be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident Alien
Manufacturing Stockroom Associate Education:
- Proof of High School diploma/GED
Apply today for immediate consideration!
This position includes the opportunity to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life, and Short-Term Disability benefits, as well as a Retirement Plan. All Colorado Associates are also entitled to accrue and use paid sick and safe leave.