Job Opening: SMT Machine Operator
SMT Machine Operator
ResourceMFG is seeking 2nd shift Machine Operators for an electronics manufacturing company in Longmont. This company specializes in contract manufacturing of Printed Circuit Boards. This is a long term temp to hire position.
$17-23 Depending on level of experience
1st and 2nd Shift Opportunities Available
Utilize SMT machines to place surface mount parts and solder reflow the devices to the printed circuit board.
Responsible for the set-up of all pieces of equipment on the SMT line, including the screen printer, the pick and place machines and the reflow oven.
Machine Operator Duties and Responsibilities:
• Utilize process sheets to ensure correct build of product.
• Load feeders for surface mount machines using the load list provided by machine.
• Verify correct part numbers being used for the specific job being run.
• Initiate and select correct programs for SMT screen printer & SMT pick and place machines and correct reflow profile for the reflow oven.
• Select the proper stencil screen for use during screen printing operation.
• Comply with company’s standards of ESD, IPC-A-610, work instructions and ISO procedures and policies.
Machine Operator Requirements:
- Must have stable work history
- Proof of high school diploma/GED
- AT least 1 year of machine operating experience
- Knowledge of IPC-DVD-64C Component Identification.
- Pass IPC-A-610 Modules: 1, 2, 4, 7 & 8.
- Due to ITAR and / or CUI compliance, this position requires candidates to be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident Alien
- Recent, stable Machine Operator experience needed.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
This position includes the opportunity to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life, and Short-Term Disability benefits, as well as a Retirement Plan. All Colorado Associates are also entitled to accrue and use paid sick and safe leave.