Job Opening: In Process Inspection
In Process Inspection (Expired)
2nd Shift In-process Quality Inspector Needed In Longmont
Pay $17-25 Depending on Experience
Perform in-process inspection on printed circuit boards and chassis at various steps in the manufacturing process. Use of microscope, calipers and digital multi-meters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attention to fine detail.
- Near vision must meet Snellen 14/18, (20/30) or jaeger 2 in at least one eye, natural or corrected (with glasses is acceptable)
- To read and effectively communicate in English
- Examine product to verify conformance to workmanship standards and assembly drawings using magnification (scope and/or ring light) for up to 8 hours a day
- Provide critical feedback to promote process improvements
- Reference standards (IPC / J-STD) to verify solder joint compliance to product class
- Read and understand process documentation to ensure the methods of verifying product are in alignment with expectations
- Basic computer skills and learn new software applications to monitor and document non-conformances
- Support team to produce high quality product by reviewing and provided feedback to up-steam processes.
- Other duties as assigned
Quality Associate Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to navigate in different software applications
- High attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 15 lbs. on a regular basis
- Ability to inspect product through magnification for up to 8 hours a day
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements and methods
- Due to ITAR and / or CUI compliance, this position requires candidates to be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident Alien
- Document non-conformances on 1st piece inspections
- High school diploma or equivalent REQUIRED
- Min 2+ years of electronics' experience preferred
- Experience with measuring devices preferred
Apply today for immediate consideration!
This position includes the opportunity to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life, and Short-Term Disability benefits, as well as a Retirement Plan. All Colorado Associates are also entitled to accrue and use paid sick and safe leave.