Job Opening: CNC Set Up Technician
CNC Set Up Technician (Expired)
Fort Collins, CO
2nd shift CNC Set Up Tech/Machinist
CNC Set Up Tech oversees management of all CNC Machines tooling needs, thru the virtual management system located within the tooling crib department. Setting up all needed tooling required to keep machines running 24/7.
Pay $19-24 Depending on Experience
CNC Set Up Technician Responsibilities:
- Set up CNC Machine tooling according to set up booklets without supervision.
- Change out cutting tools and/or holders correctly and efficiently.
- Correctly measure all tools for correct Radius, Diameter, Flute count, Flute lengths, gauge length, relief length, clearance length and document all.
- Ensure all tooling is checked out of inventory correctly thru the supply pro inventory system.
- Ensure all tooling is placed in the correct CNC machine, correct machine tool magazine pot and correct rotation.
- Ensure the correct tools are removed from machine magazine pot when replacing tooling.
- Ensure all Tooling Holders are maintained clean and in good condition.
- Ensure all equipment within the tooling crib is kept cleaned and organized.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to change (positive or negative).
- Ability to communicate information clearly and directly to co-workers and supervisors.
- Ability to accept criticism and deal calmly and effectively with stressful situations.
- Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
CNC Set Up Technician Requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2+ years of CNC Machinist Level III experience
- Full knowledge of tool holders and tooling required for CNC equipment.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
This position includes the opportunity to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life, and Short-Term Disability benefits, as well as a Retirement Plan. All Colorado Associates are also entitled to accrue and use paid sick and safe leave.