Job Opening: CNC Programmer
CNC Programmer (Expired)
Fort Collins, CO
CNC Programmer Wanted
*Applicants must have machining & 5-axis programming experience to be considered
The CNC Programmer position creates and maintains programs for CNC machines and maintains all programming files and file structures as defined by their superiors. Programming personnel are responsible and accountable to create programs that are effective in producing conforming products manufactured by CNC machines. The CNC Programmer should be familiar with FANUC based G-codes and should be able to perform NC program editing
CNC Programmer Responsibilities:
- Excellent print reading skills.
- Generate accurate CAD/CAM drawings of parts using supplied print or sketch.
- Generate and maintain CNC programs using CAD/CAM software for the part manufacturing processes.
- Great working knowledge and understanding of machine tooling and proper usage.
- Great working knowledge and understanding of inserts and chip breaker function.
- Needs to be proficient creating/designing, editing, maintaining Microsoft Excel files.
- Needs to have a general understanding and working knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel and Outlook.
- Help maintain the Control and the handling of CNC programs on the server.
- Monitor, document, and control any changes made to CNC programs through current software.
- Have general design concepts of fixture or work holding components.
- Needs to be able to read and follow written instructions or procedures.
- Troubleshoot machining related issues (tool, manufacturing process, or mechanical).
- General and practical knowledge of measuring tools, equipment, and concepts.
- Excellent working knowledge of geometric tolerance and dimensioning.
- Ability to perform online programming (at a machine control).
- Assist and aid the Manufacturing Engineer(s).
CNC Programmer Requirements:
- 3-5 years of CNC machining experience related to Titanium, Aluminum, and Stainless steel or Aerospace grade exotic metals
- 2+ years of experience using NX or other related CAM within the Aerospace manufacturing industry.
- 5+ years of experience in operating 5-axis CNC milling machines.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
This position includes the opportunity to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life, and Short-Term Disability benefits, as well as a Retirement Plan. All Colorado Associates are also entitled to accrue and use paid sick and safe leave.