Job Opening: Equipment/Roller Operator
Equipment/Roller Operator (Expired)
New Exciting Job Opportunity! A Company That Works for You!
ResourceMFG, an established and well-respected leader in Construction/Dirt Work market, is searching for reliable individuals to join our team as Roll Operator. Reliability and strong work ethic are qualities we look for in all of our associates. In return, you will earn competitive weekly pay and benefits, and a great company culture. Because when you work for ResourceMFG, you work for a company that treats you well and values your work, a company you can trust.
- Day Shift: 7am start time, 16/hr plus overtime
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Roll Operator We Offer You:
- Paycheck every Friday with direct deposit option
- Refer your friends and get a bonus for each one who meets the hours requirement
- Medical Benefits and Retirement Plan available
- Cell phone discounts available
- Free Online Courses through Penn Foster
Roll Operator Job Duties:
- Use of power equipment
- Operate power-driven roller to prepare surfaces for roads, runways, and car parks.
- Work with equipment to compact a variety of materials.
- Ability to load and unload, lift, move equipment or product which may weigh up to 100lbs
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to work in HOT conditions
- Ability to operate various material handling equipment
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, crouch, stoop, reach, stretch, step, climb and/or sit frequently